How long does my order take to process?
We have the fastest processing times of 24 hours which begins once your payment is received. Upon receiving your order confirmation email, your order will take 24 hours to process and ship (excluding holidays and weekends). Please note that during special promotions or sales, processing times can take between 1-4 business days due to an influx of orders.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Shipping times are dependent on the shipping destination. Please allow 24 hours (excluding holidays and weekends) for your items to process. Please read our Shipping Policy for details on processing and shipping times.
What to do when delivery is Lost / Stolen / Missing in transit?
Please visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
Where can I track my order?
If your order is scheduled for delivery within Canada, please visit Canada Posts website with your tracking number. If your order is being delivered within the US, please contact USPS or other federal postal service. If your order is being delivered outside North America, please contact your federal postal service with your tracking number. If you did not purchase shipping with a tracking number, please contact your federal postal service for more information.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once your order is placed, we cannot make any changes or cancel your order. For more information contact email@example.com or read our Refund Policy.
How do I apply false lashes?
1. Carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
2. Hold lash to your eye and measure whether lash should be trimmed. Use tip of scissors to trim lashes to your preferred size. Always trim lash from the outside corner of lash. Trimming should never be done from the inside corner of lash. However, the excess band on the inside corner of lash should be snipped off.
3. Bend the lashes in a U shape.
4. Apply lash adhesive along lash band and allow glue to sit for about 30 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
5. Apply mascara and curl your own real eyelashes.
6. Use your hands or our lash applicator to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner, then outer side.
7. Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gaps.
How do I remove my false lashes?
There are a couple of basic ways to remove your lashes, and tugging is NOT one of them! First, try removing one false eyelash by securely holding the lash at its base, from the outer corner gently pull the lash towards the direction of your tear duct. Repeat this process with the other eye. Your false lashes should come off without much effort or discomfort when the lash is applied properly and not applied directly to your natural eyelashes.
If you are having slight difficulty with your lash removal, simply dab a non-oil based makeup remover onto the lash adhesive along your lash line with a cotton swab. After the adhesive has fully softened, lift the outer corner of the lash band and gently pull the lash inwards towards your tear duct.
If you've purchased our lash glue or 2-in-1 adhesive eyeliner pen then removal of your lashes should be completely easy. Our glue and adhesive products are specifically designed for easy application and removal of your lashes.
How many times can I reuse my false lashes?
Our lashes are individually handcrafted and made to last through multiple wears. General use will yield 20+ for our lashes. Well maintained lashes will yield 35 uses or more.
TIP: Whenever you "undress" your eyes, remember to (1) gently remove the glue from your false lashes with makeup remover and (2) Store them back in their tray to maintain their natural shape.
How do I take care of my false lashes?
Lash Boom Inc. products are made for multiple uses but to ensure the longevity of your lashes here are a few tips to care for your lashes:
1. Remove glue buildup after 3 – 4 wears. This can be done by holding the lash by the base and gently peeling off the excess glue with your fingers.
2. When applying mascara, try to apply mascara to the natural lash first and not to the false lash. This will prevent build up and lengthen the longevity of your false lash.
3. Store lashes in their original tray or in one of our lash cases to maintain the lashes shape and keep them clean.
Can I get my false lashes wet?
Our lashes are handmade out of 100% real mink hair or faux fur (synthetic blend). With real mink, once it gets wet, it is hard for it to maintain its curl and shape. For our synthetic blend lashes, some may withstand water, however, we do NOT recommend our lashes being fully submersed.
Can I apply mascara onto my false lashes?
Applying mascara to your false lashes is optional, because adding mascara gives you a more dramatic effect. However, we recommend for the longevity of the false lashes applying mascara should be done to your natural lashes.
Will the false lashes harm my real lashes?
No. When false eyelashes are (1) applied correctly with the proper adhesive and (2) removed safely and gently, there is no harm done to your own lashes. In fact, lashes have shown to become healthier from wearing false eyelashes, because it replaces the need to wear mascara or curl your eyelashes. Also, the falsies are glued to the eyelid, not to the eyelashes.
Is the eyelash glue or 2-in-1 adhesive eyeliner pen included with my purchase?
Eyelash glue and 2-in-1 adhesive eyeliner pen is NOT included with your purchase unless you purchase a Bundle that includes it. Please visit our Bundle page for more details.
What is the best removal process for the lash glue and waterproof 2-in-1 adhesive eyeliner from my eyelids?
Waterproof makeup removers or makeup removers with an oil base are the best way to remove excess lash glue or 2-in-1 adhesive eyeliner from your eyelids.
What makes Lash Boom Inc. products different from other eyelash brands on the market?
1. We offer high quality lashes that compliment ALL eye shapes.
2. We pride ourselves on staying innovative, constantly designing new lash styles while staying timeless.
3. We only use the highest quality materials for our lashes. Our 3D Mink lashes are sterilized and made from Siberian Mink hair using cruelty-free methods. We use premium synthetic fibres for our Faux Mink lashes. Both types of lashes are assembled on an anti-allergic, durable yet flexible and soft cotton band.
4. We're the only lash brand ever to offer various lengths for our selected styles. No other lash brand has ever offered length variants to their lash styles.
Please contact us if you have any questions, we will gladly assist you.